I have been very kindly tagged in a Meme by Sarah over at Puffin Diaries.
I love these Meme’s as with being a fairly new blogger it’s hard to take in so much and to really get to know other bloggers as well as trying to decide the right path in which you want to blog to go down. (when lets be honest we spend too much of our time obsessing over the stats page)
Here are the rules:
- Post 5 random facts about yourself
- Choose 5 other deserving blogs with less than 200 subscribers to nominate and link their blogs in your post
- Tell your nominees you have chosen them for this award by leaving a comment on their blogs
- Answer the 5 questions the tagger has asked you and ask your own 5 questions to the people you nominate
- No tag backs (sorry if I have cocked this up guys)
My 5 Random Facts
- I have twin sister 🙂
- I am a smoker (and I like it)
- My hubby was my first boyfriend when I was 13 and he was 12 … after many moons apart and we then got back together again 3 years ago
- I eloped to get married in June with just Ollie and the kids and told no one
- I love dogs (however I hate animal fur on the floors, much to hubbys annoyance as he wants a dog)
My 5 Questions Given to Me By Sarah at Puffin Diaries
1. What is your favourite childhood memory?
This is a hard one, I have so so many good memories of my childhood most involving terrorising my twin sister!
Although one that still makes me smile even now is one when I was little I loved eating the drinking chocolate straight from the tub and I woke one morning (very early) and went down stairs downstairs grabbed a spoon and tucked in. I heard my mum get up and I tipped the contents of the remaining drinking chocolate over our dog and blamed her. (did I really think my mum was stupid enough to believe me?? ) sorry mum x
2. What would be your last meal?
I couldn’t choose so I would have to visit the Red Hot Buffet Shack in Nottingham as they serve food from around the world and you can pick your favourite bits! , although I do love anything with mushrooms and I love nibbly food like chicken wings.
It would have to be Whitby! Ollie and I love it there and that’s where we eloped to get married. We also found out we were expecting Joshua the day before we left for a trip to Whitby and we spent the whole weekend just us knowing and getting excited (we even bought a baby name book and read it on the beach) We try to go at least 2-3 times a year.
4. What are your favourite past times other than blogging?
I love Zumba and playing hockey for a local team. I also read a book every night too.
5. Do you have any regrets and if so what are they?
My main regret is not getting out a violent relationship sooner (I Am No Victim … I Am A Survivor)
The 5 Questions I am Asking My Picked Bloggers:
- What has been your scariest moment in life?
- What is your favourite season and why?
- Why did you start your blog?
- What is your least favourite body part (on you) and why?
- Marmite – lover or hater?