My last guest post this week is from the amazing Shell from Shell Louise. Shell lives in Lincoln with her Husband and 3 lovely children Aiden, KayCee and Ella. Shell blog is filled with lots and lots of family life along with fantastic recipes.
Shell also blows me away by having a second blog where she blogs about her amazing weight loss on Quest of the Shrinking Lady … and let me tell you Shell is a pure weight loss inspiration, with all good things in moderation and slimming world Shell has lost 7+ stones! truly amazing!
- 300ml Double Cream
- Half a tin of condensed milk
- 80g Icing Sugar
- 100g Milk chocolate chips (or more if you want!)
- Mint flavouring to taste…we used 1 and a half teaspoons but Ant thinks it could have taken another spoonful.
- Green food colouring. We used the paste as I find it gives a better colour than the liquid
- Put the cream, condensed milk and sugar into a bowl. Whisk using an electric mixer for around 5 minutes until it’s nice and thick.
- Stir in the food colouring, mint flavouring and chocolate chips.
- Transfer to a container and put it into the freezer.
- After an hour, give it a good stir then freeze for a further 7 hours
- This week we’re going to be trying apple and cinnamon and a banana flavour so do pop over to