I am not sure if it’s just me but this time of year just after the kids go back to school I start getting the urge to declutter and clean, maybe its a psychological things that in fact it’s not that many weeks till Christmas – yep there I said it!
Well it seems I am not the only one that sees dirt everywhere they go as Ravi Dalchard, Senior Brand Manager at BISSELL Canada, recently demonstrated when he cleaned a section of the subway platform before dropping his lunch and eating it straight off the floor all in the name of showcasing the machine’s ability to combine vacuum suction with the power of steam! … a little drastic yes but it certainly proved a point to the commuters!
So what is it that this machine has that Ravi felt needed showcasing?
- Fingertip Digital controls easily control the team at your fingertips
- 2 x MicroFibre infused Microban® mop pads – These help fight the growth of bacteria.
- 2 x Spring Breeze Fragranced Disks – Who doesn’t love a fresh smell!
- Adjustable Handle – Always good to ensure its a nice hight for user and also storing.
- Dry Tank Technology™: Allows the dirt tank to remain dry and keeps the steam moisture out.
- Powerful Cyclonic Action Vacuum – Easy pick up of the dirt.
- Water Tank With Easy Fill Opening – less mess trying to fill it!
- Water Filter for anti-scale filtration – easier maintenance
- Long 7.6m Power Cord – No having to more plugs continually
With all that on board it seems there is a lot to shout about, but now one lucky winner will find out for themselves as they will be winning a Bissell Vac & Steam All In One Cleaner (RRP £129.99) so they can clean to their heart’s content and with this multi function machine everywhere will be sparkling in time.
So what are you waiting for ……… Good Luck
Please note: UK residents only full Terms and Conditions can be found on the Rafflecopter widget
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Disclaimer: The prize has been given for the purposes of running a competition and I was not compensated in any way.