I was recently contacted by the lovely people at Personal Planner about reviewing one of their super personal planners … However I have come across their superb planners before and have in fact got several already (sshhh some are gifts for Christmas and others are mine!) So for me reviewing these is super easy.
Those of you that know me know that I am prolific note jotter and so having a planner that I can personalise to fit my own needs is perfect for me.
Here are some of the features of the Personal Planner:
- They come in 4 size options: small, medium, large
- You then have an option to create the front cover and back pages
- There are lots of colours to choose from and you personalise with text and photos too!!
- You can also choose what month and year your planner starts
- The planner comes with protective plastic binders both at front and back to protect the front page
- Customised internal pages to suit!!
- Choose ruler and elastic colours
- Different languages are an option too if English is not your first language
- If you wanted too you can even have special dates such as special birthdays added too!
Needless to say I am in love with these personal planners, but not only do they do planners they also do notebooks too!
So for your chance to get organised the lovely people at Personal Planner are giving 2 of my lucky readers the chance to win one of their very own!!
Please note: Entrants must have a valid UK address – Full Terms and Conditions can be found on the Rafflecopter widget
Disclaimer: These prizes were given for the purposes of running a competition and I was not compensated in any way.