Since my positive weight loss turnaround last week I have bitten the bullet … yes really
- I have signed up at the gym and will be attending a minimum of twice a week
- I have got some new exercise clothes on the way
- I have completed my first village bike ride (3 miles)
- My Diet Chef delivery has arrived so I will be being looked after on the calorie front!
- Just to top it off all this positivity I lost 1lb
However not everything was quite so positive as this picture is me, after 2 hours of Hockey training in the soul-destroying, bone chilling lashing rain. There was not a single item of clothing that was not soaked through its entirety which made for a somewhat uncomfortable drive home.
But by goodness it felt good to be back on that pitch with mascara streaming down my face, that gum shield in and the thought of a hot shower at the end.
I am finally back on track mentally and can’t wait to get this weight loss journey on to the second stage.
I may of put 2 stone back on after my 4.5 stone loss but I am smoke free and I am finally feeling like me again… albeit slightly heavier … but not for long!