Those of you that know me personally will know that I am a massive Apple product fan and after trying my first iPhone 3.5 years ago I am eagerly awaiting another few months to upgrade my current phone contract so I can get my hands on the newest version of the handset … the iPhone 6.
With the iPhone firmly in my vanity at all times it has been my go to item when in need of taking those handy snaps and I am sure I am not alone with the increase of phone photography and those selfies!
However with my phone camera taking a battering I am thrilled that the next upgrade will have the new iSight camera so it really will be a point and shoot and the iPhone 6 will do all the hard work!
In order to celebrate the photographic capabilities of the iPhone handsets, Three are very kindly giving one of my readers a shiny new iPhone 6 in Silver that is fully loaded with a Three PAYG SIM !
Well, its simple …. Three would like to hear what your best iPhone Photography tip is to capture that all important image!
They are looking for the most inspirational original tips and so please do share your genius tips below in the form of a blog comment, please ensure that the tip is original, why not think outside the box!
Don’t forget when you enter your comment below to ensure you enter the most up to date email to ensure that if you are lucky enough to win you can be contacted easily (anonymous blog commenters will not be eligible)
Terms and Conditions
1.This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. The competition excludes employees of Three.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
3. The Promoter will not be liable for entries which are not received or which are incomplete, corrupt or duplicated for any reason. Proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
4. The first day of entries will be Tuesday 4th August 14.00pm and the last date for receipt of entries is Tuesday 8th September 2015 at 7pm.
5. All valid entries meeting the criteria as set out in the blog post above will be entered into the competition. The Winner will be chosen based on Unique Originality, and selected via Three no later than 5 working days after the competition has closed.
6. The winner will receive a iPhone 6 in silver with a pay and go sim card on Three network RRP £554.99, the prize cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. Information on how to claim will be given when the successful entrant is notified of their win.
7. Multiple entries that are deemed to be spam may be disqualified at the discretion of the promoter. The winner will be notified by email within 10 days of the end date of the competition and will be required to provide their postal address before the prize can be arranged.
8. In the event that contact cannot be made with the winner after 28 days of the initial contact, then a new winner will be picked and the original winner will forfeit the prize.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify from the promotion any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through the manipulation of codes, multiple computer generated entries, or otherwise fraudulently falsifying data, or dishonesty in the opinion of the Promoter.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions) and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this competition you agree that we may use your name and a photo of you for any promotional purposes.
Thank you to everyone that took the time to enter, there were some interesting and even some funny entries however the winning comment based on originality and the fact she thought out of the box for this genius tip
Disclaimer: I have not been compensated in any way for hosting this competition.