Recently we were given the opportunity to review a tablet from the people at Bespoke Offers and we jumped at the chance, now as a family of laptop lovers and a single tablet that is predominately stashed out or everyone else way … since I just hate sharing, we had been thinking of investing in the future in another tablet to be used by my husband and daughter.
For us choosing a tablet is never going to be perhaps the most logical method of selecting, here is a list of things we look for in a tablet:
- The option of using a keyboard (without having to buy a separate one)
- We have to be able to use a device that can multi task without an issue, duel core processors are a must!
- Fastest possible tablet (this is where Jelly Bean, android 4.1 comes in)
- Audio Jack - With a tween with bad music taste it has to be kept to her ears only … and hubby, since there is only so many Rod Stuart and Meatloaf songs you can listen to in a day.
- Chargeable by USB and mains plug
- Front facing camera – what tween doesn’t like a selfie or 10?
- Lovely big screen – this one is 9″!
The tablet can easily download apps which will help with customising it specifically for you. We did love the shape and weight, not too heavy but heavy enough that you would forget it was on your lap. The case/key board makes it super easy to pop on and off depending on what your doing. Hubby tends to use with the case and if I get a look in I tend to use it without just as Beth does.
Our only personal niggles would is that we though it would of been nice to have a back camera too and a battery that holds charge a little bit longer than 4 hours. All in all its a nifty tablet for its price range and there are 2 happy people over here in that the internet is always at their finger tips.
Disclaimer: We were given access to the soundtrack for the purposes of reviewing. All opinions were independently formed by members of The Oliver’s Madhouse.